Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Ready to Despatch Today Or Click & Collect in 15 Mins
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: SS3179
- Brand: Charles Owen
This specially formulated spray kills odour-causing bacteria and leaves a light citrus fragrance behind.
Just spray into the liner of the helmet and allow to dry in a cool place.
6 easy steps to clean a riding helmet
Follow these easy steps to effectively clean and care for your helmet:
- Spray the Helmet Cleaner onto the helmet headband Click Here for details on on Helmet Cleaner
- Allow the helmet to sit for two to three minutes. This is important because it gives the cleaner time to work
- Take a damp cloth and gently work the cleaner into the headband in a circular motion. Use the minimum amount of water so that the helmet liner isn’t fully soaked and will be able to dry quickly
- Repeat until all the dirt from the headband has transferred to the cloth
- To clean the outside of your helmet, use a soft brush or cloth and water to gently wipe away any dried mud or dirt.
- After you’ve cleaned your helmet, leave it out to dry completely. Never leave it in front of a radiator or open fire.
- Finally, spray the Helmet Deodoriser to kill any bacteria and leave a fresh citrus fragrance.