Free UK Delivery
Ready to Despatch Today Or Click & Collect in 15 Mins
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: SD11399.2
- Brand: Equine America
- Provides key nutritional building blocks for joint support including collagen, amino acids, MSM, hyaluronic acid and trace elements
- Suitable for all horses and ponies in light to medium work, and older horses and ponies to support mobility.
- Low sugar - suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- Equine America is BETA NOPS and UFAS assured which means that full product traceability is in place, along with a quality assurance program which minimises the risk of contamination of the feed with prohibited substances and NOPS. Products are formulated to be suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
- Tried and tested – with over 2 million units sold worldwide.
Ingredients Per 14g Serving
- MSM 2500mg
- Collagen 280mg
- Manganese 50mg
- Hyaluronic Acid60mg
- Copper 25mg
- Silicon 10mg
Cortaflex® HA Regular powder is designed for the nutritional maintenance of healthy joints in horses and ponies in light to moderate work, or older horses needing a little extra mobility support!
Cortaflex® HA Regular Powder provides a tried and tested blend of key compounds, with low sugar levels, making it suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis. Cortaflex® HA Regular Powder includes collagen, hyaluronic acid, trace elements and amino acid building blocks to provide essential nutritional support for maintaining healthy cartilage and joint fluid. Cartilage is the spongy, elastic material which covers the ends of the bones within a joint, acting as a major shock absorber, and helping to reduce friction. Joint or synovial fluid should be thick and viscous, to bathe and lubricate the joint, also acting as a vital shock absorber.
- Collagen – one of the most abundant proteins in the body, and provides the structural framework for cartilage, to help give it strength and elasticity. We are proud to confirm that we use a sustainable and ethical source of marine collagen.
- Hyaluronic Acid – a key compound called a glycosaminoglycan (GAG) which helps to maintain the viscosity of the joint fluid, to lubricate the cartilage and act as an additional shock absorber.
- Amino Acids – to provide the nutritional building blocks for the production of the amino sugars. The best known amino sugar is probably glucosamine, which is important as a subunit for the production of other compounds called glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which then bind to the collagen framework in the cartilage, to help give it greater strength and elasticity.
- MSM - provides a natural, bioavailable form of sulphur which is a key mineral for the bonding of compounds within the cartilage framework, to enhance strength, and also helps to maintain a normal inflammatory response.
- Key trace minerals including manganese, silicon and copper - which all play important roles in the production of structural compounds such as chondroitin, as well as in the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. These minerals also play key roles in the production of important antioxidants.
Ingredients Per 14g Serving
Directions For Use:
For 500kg horse; for initial 10 days: 14g per day. Thereafter; 7g per day. Maximum; 14g per day. 7g (approx) measure enclosed.
Available Sizes: 250g (1 Month Supply), 500g (2 Months Supply), 900g (4 Months Supply)
Equine America was first launched in 1997; Bruce Snipes has pioneered the development of supplements for horses for the past 40 years, he first hit the headlines by introducing electrolytes to horses and providing biotin in supplement form to aid hoof health and condition.
However, in most recent work he created Cortaflex for joint supplementation. Working with Veterinary Medical Research Centre at Michigan State University, Cortaflex was tested, proving successful in a double-blind clinical trial. Thus being trusted and used by many top riders around the world.
Equine America strives to use the purest and most high-quality ingredients to comply with the UK Veterinary Medicines Directorate for the safe use of supplements within the UK.
Equine America is more than just Cortaflex and joint supplements, they have derived a comprehensive array for daily supplements for your horse or ponies specific needs. From every day Vitamins and Minerals to hoof support and even to help prevent those moody mares during their seasons! Equine America is ever growing and also provides washing and shampooing products!