Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: SD11295
- Brand: Gatehouse
This brand new development has evolved from the ever popular HS1 jockey skull. The HS1-V offers exactly the same high level of safety, being tested to the American Snell test criteria, the most demanding standard currently available to assess equestrian riding hats. The addition of the vents gives the rider the benefit of air circulation, aiding in keeping the head cool and features a soft four point padded harness with Aegis anti-bacterial lining for extra rider comfort. Suitable for all competition disciplines including cross country. The hat is provided with a smart padded storage bag.
- An evolutionary development of the globally-respected HS1
- Twin front and twin rear tri-flow ventilation points
- Advanced fibre-reinforced plastic and carbon fibre composite (FRP + CF) construction
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) impact
- Polyester comfort lining
- Quick-release buckle and easy strap adjustment
- Optimised for protective performance, reduced weight and enhanced comfort
- Snell E2016 and ASTM F1163-15 compliant, certified by BSI and SEI
- CE marked to the requirements of the EU Personal Protective Equipment Regulation 2016/425
Gatehouse`s expertise has been at the forefront of development over the years, producing riding headwear that is non-bulky, lightweight, comfortable and competitively priced. Your safety is their priority. They have pioneered some major changes in headwear safety in recent years and are proud to be recognised by the British Standards Institute for consistency and high levels of test results. The extensive range means there will be a hat which will suit your needs whether you are having fun or competing at the highest level.