Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ10451
- Brand: Keratex
Keratex 3p Hoof Repair is designed to fill in and repair the hoof wall.
- This kit will replace and repair missing horn in the hoof wall.
- Simply clean and dry the hoof, mix the paste and use the spatula to apply.
- Once applied, it will set in 10-15 minutes (depending on temperature) and can be used in conjunction with cold shoeing.
- This product is popular with farriers and advanced DIYers.
- Good for replacing the missing hoof, repairing minor damage to the hoof wall and filling large cracks and quarter cracks.
Keratex Hoofcare is a family-run business which began with the creation of our flagship product, Keratex Hoof Hardener, in 1990.
Dr John Irving MBE, PhD, C Eng, Fraes founded the business based on his idea for Hoof Hardener in Wiltshire, UK. He successfully patented the product, and Dr Irving was at the helm of the business until he passed away in 2011. The Keratex range has grown well over the years and still continues to expand with an ever-increasing global network of suppliers.
The Keratex Hoofcare product range grows and develops by working through common problems and issues relating to horses’ hooves and finding solutions using experience, science and technical knowledge. Our products are farrier, rider and groom endorsed, and have been in several Olympic forges in the past two decades. We have worked closely with the UK’s Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD), and America’s Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on our products.
Keratex Today Since its inception in the 90s, Keratex Hoofcare has become a household name and a brand leader in equine hoofcare. Keratex Hoofcare is one of the leading global product ranges in the hoof care industry today with a reputation for hi-tech, revolutionary products and formulas that really work.
Our products are used and recommended by the excellent, world-renowned Olympic and Paralympic farrier Ian Hughes.
We are proud to say that – in a world of cutting costs and outsourcing – all of our products are manufactured within the UK and as many of our suppliers as possible are based locally.