Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ18958
- Brand: LeMieux
LeMieux Turnout Boots are designed to protect your horse or pony during field time, offering full protection from the knee to the coronet band. Designed with strong Airprene these boots are contoured to fit the lower leg.
Perforated to allow exchange of air and keep the legs cooler when turning out for extended periods. Strengthened waterproof guard covers back of pastern to protect most sensitive area prone to Mud Fever. Follows the shape of the fetlock to prevent slipping. Ideal for horses with sensitive skin who benefit from protection against the winter elements.
Easy to hose off or machine wash.
- Secure breathable field protection
- Anti-bacterial ventilated neoprene avoids rubbing & sweat build-up
- Elasticated & angled straps allow movement with a secure fit
- Durable skid cap positions boot correctly on joint
- Reinforced PU leather pastern & splint guards protect against Mud Fever & field strikes
- Keeps horses safe & injury free in field
- Easy to wash
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Machine washable up to 30 degrees.
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clips are secured prior to washing.
- We recommend using a LeMieux wash bag. This both protects your machine and prevents snagging on the drum or seals.
- Air dry near a heat source, never tumble dry.