Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19178
- Brand: LeMieux
LeMieux Grafter Brushing Boots are a fantastic addition to the tack room featuring High Visibility straps, making them perfect for hacking. Being highly protective and highly durable made to withstand daily graft but still soft, lightweight and breathable on the horse's legs for schooling, competition and turnout. Suitable for use on front and hind legs and are available in two and three strap. A fantastic great value for money whilst a hard-working boot for everyday use.
- Designed to maximise riding safety and visibility in all weather conditions.
- Highly reflective straps with fluorescent material that meets the BS EN1150 safety standard.
- These brushing boots have excellent reflective properties in poor light and in the rain.
- Moisture beads roll off the material surface.
- Ideal for the working rider needing to ride early or late.
- Like the Grafter Boots, these Hi-Viz boots are highly durable made to withstand daily graft but still soft, lightweight & breathable on the horse’s legs for schooling and hacking.
- Suitable for use on front & hind legs and are available in two strap (S&M) and three strap (L&XL).
- Available in Black, Brown, Olive, Blush Pink, Caramel, Benetton Blue & High Vis.
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used. Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- We recommend using a small LeMieux wash bag.
- This both protects your machine and prevents snagging on the drum or seals.
- If fleece lined gently brush during drying to ensure wool volumises.
- Air dry near a heat source, never tumble dry