Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19034
- Brand: LeMieux
LeMieux Lambskin Half pads have a stunning design, looking incredibly stylish yet having very practical factors. Manufactured from the highest quality 100% natural Australian Merino lambskin - the wool is much denser and softer than the older sheep wool used in many rival pads. With a new clear spine is swept up at the wither relieving pressure on the spine and allowing airflow and breathability.
Half Pads are incredibly versatile because they can be used with any cut of the saddle. They can be used on top of a thin cotton square or straight onto the horses back.
- 100% Australia Merino lambskin lining – wool is denser and softer than traditional wool used in many rival numnahs.
- Clear spine swept up at the wither to relieve pressure on the spine and allow air flow.
- Straighter cut to suit modern dressage saddles
- Added upper shoulder protection
- Ideal for plain squares with slots to accommodate D-Rings
- Buttonhole slits at front edge allow neat combination with all LeMieux D-Ring saddle pads.
- The standard Velcro straps can be removed if desired when used in a combination with a saddle pad.
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near a heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- We recommend using a wash bag in the washing machine. This both protects your machine and prevents snagging on the drum or seals.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.