Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19275
- Brand: LeMieux
LeMieux Lambskin Half pads have a stunning design, looking incredibly stylish yet having very practical factors. Manufactured from the highest quality 100% natural Australian Merino lambskin - the wool is much denser & softer than the older sheep wool used in many rival pads. With a new clear spine is swept up at the wither relieving pressure on the spine and allowing airflow and breathability.
Half Pads are incredibly versatile because they can be used with any cut of saddle. They can be used on top of a thin cotton square or straight onto the horses back.
- Lends professional style and look to any Jumping or Dressage saddle
- Luxurious Merino wool under weight-bearing areas
- Swan-Neck and clear-spine relieves pressure, allows air flow and improves fit
- Ideal to use in combination with plain cotton squares
- Small: Up to 16", Medium: 16"-17", Large: 17.5"-18.5
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near a heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- We recommend using a wash bag in the washing machine. This both protects your machine and prevents snagging on the drum or seals.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Please remove all pad inserts prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases, dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.