Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19298
- Brand: LeMieux
LeMieux Pro-Sorb Lambskin Half Lined Half Pad combines versatility, comfort and of course style. This pad features the Pro-Sorb system, allowing you to adjust saddle fit and balance, without adjusting the saddle itself.
The Pro-Sorb System offers a unique combination - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambskin pad with the versatility to adjust saddle fit and balance. Pro-Sorb gives you various choices in one product. Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily into velcro pockets under the lambskin. These insert pads cover the main weight-bearing areas contributing extra absorption and padding. Perfect raiser pad for the front or back of the saddle. With 9mm or 13mm insert, pads allow for more accurate adjustments and flexibility to adjust to changing the shape of horses or different saddles.
Properties of the lambskin include; increasing circulation and blood flow over the back, whilst being extremely breathable. Lambskin also aids in wicking away sweat and moisture and a clear-spine to distribute pressure over the back.
- A unique combination of luxurious lambskin Half-Pad with flexibility to create a front or rear riser using foam inserts under the wool
- Offers additional shock absorption
- Adjusts to changing body shape or different saddles.
- Swan-Neck and clear-spine relieves pressure, allows air flow and improves fit
- Set of 4, 13mm insert pads, with additional 9mm insert pads included
- Medium: 16"-17". Large: 17.5"-18.5"
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near a heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- We recommend using a wash bag in the washing machine. This both protects your machine and prevents snagging on the drum or seals.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Please remove all pad inserts prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases, dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.