Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19309
- Brand: LeMieux
LeMieux Lambskin Show Numnah is a beautifully made saddlepad, providing pure luxury in a saddle pad! Designed to be super smart yet practical for the show ring.
Designed with the highest quality grade one Australian Merino Lambskin that is remarkably soft and long-lasting. Used by many top show riders this show numnah has a perfect discrete edge with an elasticated panel strap. The wool cushions the back without too much bulk and there is a cutaway girth area allowing a nice snug fit. If the pad is too long vertically for your saddle it can easily be trimmed to fit the saddle panel (inner or outside panel) - the advantage of a real skin the wool it will not unravel, making this pad extremely versatile.
Please note these are 100% natural skins and the top side (under saddle) will show variations in colour and texture. These are nothing to worry about and will not affect wear.
- High quality pure brown Merino lambskin with no quilting
- Low profile and discreet with small rolled edge
- Suitable for straight cut saddles
- A truly top class showing numnah
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners We recommend using a wash bag in the washing machine.
- This both protects your machine and prevents snagging on the drum or seals.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases, dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.