Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19227
- Brand: LeMieux
LeMieux Lambwool CC/Jumping Square is beautifully designed, providing that professional look. This saddlepad is incredibly smart combining style, comfort, technicality and durability. This half lined numnah is accumulated with features from a Swan neck and high cut-back wither profile to contoured D-Ring attachments and reinforced girth protection areas. This Close Contact Square is finished in LeMieux Signature range material. The underside is a towelling flannel that absorbs sweat - minimising friction and maximising comfort for the horse. The topside is a luxurious suede with a subtle sheen.
The blend of fine Australian Merino wool and beautifully engineered fabrics put this pad in a class of its own - naturally conceived technically achieved. There have been many issues experienced with real lambskin pads that are associated with the skin getting hard and brittle. With the new Merino pads, the lambswool has been removed from its skin and integrated with a unique backing fabric that can expand & contract, whilst retaining its inbuilt strength.
The fabric assists in wicking and moisture control, each fibre holding up to 30% its weight, keeping the surface of the back cool and dry. Temperature variations are also minimised. The density and consistent depth of the Merino wool means it offers a perfect fit. Its dynamic nature also means it moves and remoulds to the horse's shape without too much bulk.
The lambswool, dyes and fabric are all tested to human medical standards by a Swiss laboratory, so work in harmony with even sensitive skin.
- Designed for more forward cut jumping saddles.
- Half lined with luxurious short high-density Merino wool.
- Streamlined square shape, less bulky than conventional squares and lighter weight.
- Swan Neck design with a clear spine and D-Ring short tabs.
- The 'tear-drop' signature girth protection area cushions & protects the top of the girth preventing staining and wear & tear.
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near a heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- We recommend using a wash bag in the washing machine.
- This both protects your machine and prevents snagging on the drum or seals.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases, dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.