Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19271
- Brand: LeMieux
LeMieux Lambswool GP/Jumping Square is beautifully designed saddlepad, giving that professional, sleek look. This jumping square is half-lined with high-quality premium grade 100% natural Australian Merino lambskin - the wool is much denser & softer than the older sheep wool used in many rival numnahs. With a new clear spine design with is swept up at the wither; relieving pressure on the spine and allowing airflow and breathability. With a new and improved strengthened girth strap protection area with double adjustable velcro straps for ease of saddle fitting. An ideal saddle pad for putting competition numbers & logos on.
- Luxurious Merino wool under wide weight bearing area
- Swan-Neck and clear-spine relieves pressure, allows air flow and improves fit
- Signature reinforced girth area to prevent staining and wear
- Very smart for competition use with space for numbers or logos
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near a heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- We recommend using a wash bag in the washing machine.
- This both protects your machine and prevents snagging on the drum or seals.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases, dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.