Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ10322
- Brand: LeMieux
LeMieux Luxury Polo Bandages are available in a variety of colours, perfect for your matchy-matchy needs. Not only are they super smart and stylish but bandaging provides support and protection for your horse or ponies legs during exercise. Protecting against abrasions, knocks and brushing.
However, it is paramount that you bandage correctly, as bandaging incorrectly can cause more damage than good. Being too loose can be a danger hazard if they slip it is possible your horse or pony may become tangled. If you bandage too tightly then it is possible to disrupt circulation and blood flow. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to give us a call!
- Made from the highest quality fleece to avoid pilling
- Can be used on their own or with bandage pads for extra protection
- Sold in a set of four.
- When fitting bandages it is extremely important to apply the bandage with even pressure all the way down the leg
- Too tight and you will restrict blood flow to the structures in the leg
- Too loose and it will slip down and the horse could trip or get caught up in it.
- Bandages will need to be removed from packaging and re-rolled before applying to the horse
- Open the bandage up and take the hook tab and fold back on to the loop tab.
- Roll the bandage tightly inwards
- Once it is rolled you are now ready to fit the bandage to your horse’s leg
- For the near side legs, take the bandage in your right hand and end in your left
- Lie the end of the bandage flat against the horse’s leg just under the knee
- Wrap the bandage with even pressure around the leg (anticlockwise), ensuring there is a 1cm overlap each wrap
- Go down the leg to the fetlock and then come back up finishing your bandage at the top (just under the knee) with the hook and loop fastening towards the back of the leg.
- Repeat with offside legs but hold the bandage roll in your left hand and wrap clockwise.