Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19049
- Brand: LeMieux
LeMieux Merino Lambskin GP Numnah is beautifully designed, providing that professional look. This saddlepad is incredibly smart combining style, comfort, technicality and durability. This half lined numnah is accumulated with features from a Swan neck and high cut-back wither profile to contoured D-Ring attachments and reinforced girth protection areas. This GP numnah is finished in LeMieux Signature range material. The underside is a towelling flannel that absorbs sweat - minimising friction and maximising comfort for the horse. The topside is a luxurious suede with a subtle sheen.
The blend of fine Australian Merino wool and beautifully engineered fabrics put this pad in a class of its own - naturally conceived technically achieved. There have been many issues experienced with real lambskin pads that are associated with the skin getting hard and brittle. With the new Merino pads, the lambswool has been removed from its skin and integrated with a unique backing fabric that can expand and contract, whilst retaining its inbuilt strength.
The fabric assists in wicking and moisture control, each fibre holding up to 30% its weight, keeping the surface of the back cool and dry. Temperature variations are also minimised. The density and consistent depth of the Merino wool means it offers a perfect fit. Its dynamic nature also means it moves and remoulds to the horse's shape without too much bulk.
The lambswool, dyes and fabric are all tested to human medical standards by a Swiss laboratory, so work in harmony with even sensitive skin.
- Merino+ wool lining – lambswool has been removed from the skin and integrated with a unique fabric that expands and contracts whilst retaining strength. Traditional lambskin pads become hard and brittle.
- Unique backing fabric aids wicking & moisture control with each fibre holding up to 30% of its weight, keeping the back cool and dry.
- Merino+ wool offers perfect fit with consistent depth and density, whilst moving and remoulding to the horse’s shape without too much bulk.
- Swan neck & high cut back wither profile.
- Contoured D-Ring attachments & reinforced girth protection areas.
- Lambswool, dyes and fabric tested to human medical standards, allowing them to work in harmony with even sensitive skin.
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near a heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- We recommend using a wash bag in the washing machine.
- This both protects your machine and prevents snagging on the drum or seals.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases, dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.