Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ18928
- Brand: LeMieux
Lemieux ProIce Inserts are suitable for use with the ProIce boot, Cold Therapy is often used to reduce inflammation, by decreasing the blood flow to a strained area, thus slows metabolism of the tissue surrounding the strained area, helping to minimise any further damage and, as a result, speed healing.
Featuring a unique Hypofreze Gel which is retained in strategically placed pockets to avoid slumping within the boot. The Gel remains soft and contours to lower limb ensuring maximum surface contact with skin. Also featuring a soft mesh lining protects skin from freeze burn, whilst allowing maximum transfer of cold.
Sold As: A pair of additional inserts
Note: always use cold therapy in conjunction with veterinary advice. In more severe cases consult your vet immediately.
Instructions for Use
- Place boots or inserts in freezer for minimum 4-6hrs or overnight prior to application.
- Use in short 20-30min sessions/ multiple times daily in severe cases.
- Place securely on the leg with 'joint cup' under the back of fetlock.
- Ensure straps are firmly closed, but not over tight.
- Pro Ice boots provide targeted cold ice therapy for tendons & joints
- Use as regular maintenance & management or as part of injury recovery
- Unique Hypofreeze Gel remains soft & conforms to leg whilst outer foil layer contains maximum cold.
LeMieux Usage and Care Instructions
- Regular use of ProIce boots for short periods (20-30mins) after intense exercise can prevent small injuries developing and ensure ligaments, tendons & joints remain tight and free of oedema.
- The sooner temperatures of tendons can be reduced after work the better.
- This can apply to high-intensity dressage as well as galloping, jumping & x-country.
- Use of ProIce boots can prevent the onset of localised swelling, heat & pain resulting in possible unsoundness.