Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19044
- Brand: LeMieux
LeMieux Pro-Sorb Lambskin 3 Pocket Half Pad designed for horses and ponies who need extra support under the saddle- due to muscle change and development. This system is particularly useful for young horses, saving time and money. The three pocket half pad design offers even more options for adjusting and fine tuning saddle fit. The central pocket enables more support to be applied to the ‘waist’ area of the saddle, especially where there is a problem with a dipped or sway back or a prominent spine that lacks adjoining muscle.
The Pro-Sorb System offers a unique combination - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambskin half-pad with the flexibility to adjust saddle fit and balance. No need to put additional gel and foam saddle and riser pads on top as a second layer. These can often slip and be hard to place accurately. The Pro-Sorb three pocket pad gives you multiple choices in one product. All the shim insert pads can even be removed from their top-side pockets and the product returned to a conventional Lambskin Half Pad if ever required.
Featuring Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily into three pockets on the top side of the Lambskin Half Pad. These insert pads cover the main weight-bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding. The pads are made from a memory foam and soften when warm. With a Clear-Spine on the underside prevents 'blocking off' the key gullet area, relieving pressure and allowing air to flow. Use as a riser pad for the front or back of the saddle or for more support in the centre area. 9mm insert pads allow for more accurate adjustments. Flexibility to adjust to changing the shape of horses or different saddles - especially if a number of horses share the same saddle. The neat low profile nature of the Pro-Sorb avoids distorting the fit of the saddle if just additional padding is required. Natural breathability and wicking effect of lambskin together with the light foam pads ensures minimal heat & sweat build-up. Full set of six insert pads included. Plus an additional set of six 9mm pads for further adjustment.
- Lambskin lining – with light foam ensures minimal heat & sweat build up.
- Comes with 12 Closed-Cell memory foam pad inserts – 6 x 9mm, 6 x 13mm.
- Inserts can be removed returning the product to a conventional Lambskin Half Pad if ever required.
- Clear spine underside prevents blocking off of key gullet area, relieving pressure & allowing air flow.
- Can be used as a riser for the front, back or for more support in the middle, can be accurately adjusted with different insert sizes.
- Neat low profile avoids distorting the saddle fit.
- Can be adjusted to changing the shape of horses or different saddles – especially if a number of horses share the same saddle.
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near a heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- We recommend using a wash bag in the washing machine.
- This both protects your machine and prevents snagging on the drum or seals.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Please remove all pad inserts prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases, dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint.
- Staining of grey coats can occur.