Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19490
- Brand: LeMieux
Lemieux Prosport Stealth Air Shoc Cross Country Boots have been designed for optimum protection and strength, however, are very lightweight to wear for the horse. Although typically designed for XC, they can be used for other disciplines for example hunting, hacking and even schooling.
So a little about the form of the boot; the outer is made with a MicroFlex cage mesh which offers 360-degree air ventilation- crucial to prevent tendons overheating. Permitting exchange of air over its entire surface area while galloping. MicroFlex is also remarkably lightweight.
The protection designed for this boot is exceptional, being one of the best protective boots on the market. With a new impact responsive smart layer between the leg and the outer strike guard. Shoc is the name of this fantastic smart layer, which contains free-form molecules that remain supple and flexible when not under pressure. However when impact occurs these molecules articulate and lock together forming a very protective barrier. With shear force which is dissipated and thus shields the leg of the horse. The Shoc molecules return to their natural state of flexibility after.
This boot is also combined with a polycarbonate strike guard, forming protection for the vulnerable rear tendon area.
The XC boot is secured with three velcro straps, with a discrete black finish and grained PU leather detail embossed with the stealth logo.
- Ruthlessly efficient but affordable Cross-Country Boots • Smart impact responsive protection without weight & bulk
- Combined with moulded flexible TPU strike guards
- Breathable mesh structure permits air cooling
- High-density foam with stretch cotton lining
- Minimises friction, sweat build-up & water retention
- Secure non-slip strap design
- Minimal water retention fabrics resist the uptake of water
- Non-Vented, which avoids the use of open-air vents which can potentially allow mud and dust getting between the boot and the leg of the horse.