Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ25259
- Brand: NAF
Formulated for the horse or pony in light-to-moderate work this is a broad spectrum vitamin and mineral supplement..
A high fibre diet is natural to the horse, mimicking the continual grazing that his gut evolved to thrive on. Fibre provides slow release energy, ideal for maintaining condition. For this reason, many leisure horses will receive adequate energy for work and to maintain condition from grazing and forage alone. However, fibre alone is unlikely to provide all the micro-nutrients required for health and vitality. Vitamins and minerals are particularly likely to be low in preserved forage, such as hay or haylage, and where grazing is less than optimum, such as closely grazed paddocks, fast growing grass and in areas of high rainfall. General Purpose Supplement provides a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals for health and vitality. Designed to complement the high fibre, low concentrate diet, General Purpose Supplement is ideal for all horses and ponies receiving less than manufacturer’s recommended rates of hard feed.
Wheat feed, Maize, Calcium carbonate, Brewers' yeast, Dicalcium phosphate, Whey protein powder, Sodium chloride, Rapeseed oil, Whey powder, Magnesium oxide.
Additives (per kg)
- dl-Methionine 3c301 4,960 mg
- l-Lysine monohydrochloride 3.2.3 9,930 mg
- Calcium iodate,anhydrous 3b202 (30.7 mg) 19.8 mg Iodine
- Cupric sulphate,pentahydrate 3b405 (3,570 mg) 893 mg Copper
- Ferrous sulphate,monohydrate 3b103 (9,930 mg) 2,980 mg Iron
- Manganous oxide 3b502 (3,200 mg) 1,990 mg Manganese
- Selenised yeast inactivated 3b8.10 (3,450 mg) 7.94 mg Selenium
- Zinc oxide 3b603 (5,520 mg) 3,970 mg Zinc
- Biotin 3a880 31.70 mg
- Calcium-D-pantothenate 3a841 496 mg
- Choline chloride 3a890 1,990 mg
- Folic acid 3a316 148 mg
- Pantothenic Acid 3a315 879 mg
- Vitamin A 3a672a 298,000 I.U.
- Vitamin B1 3a821 496 mg
- Vitamin B12 ?3,310 µg
- Vitamin B2 331 mg
- Vitamin B6 3a831 198 mg
- Vitamin D3 3a671 49,700 I.U.
- Vitamin E 3a700 8,440 I.U
- . Vitamin K 3a711 168 mg
- Crude protein 15.7%
- Crude oils and fats 4.6%
- Crude ash 23.6%
- Crude fibre 3.1%
- Acid insoluble 2.8%
- Calcium 6.1%
- Sodium 0.8%
Add to daily feed year round to support general health, particularly when concentrate feed is being fed at less than the recommended level.
Horses g per day scoops per day
600kg+ 75 2½
400-600kg 60 2
600kg+ 45 1½
400-600kg 30 1