Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 2-3 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ25287
- Brand: NAF
When raising younstock their nutrition is one of the most important aspects.
It cannot be emphasised enough how important a constant, balanced diet is for the healthy development of the foal, to avoid growth spurts and maintain a smooth, even growth pattern. This is why NAF developed Mare, Foal & Youngstock, a broad spectrum vitamin and mineral supplement, which provides Calcium and Phosphorous in the correct ratio for bone development, with Zinc and Iron present to ensure absorption of those nutrients into the bone. Copper is added for healthy cartilage formation, along with Vitamin E which supports healthy muscle development. Lysine is the first limiting amino acid in the equine diet, and helps to ensure protein is properly utilised. Feeding Mare, Foal & Youngstock as directed to the mare and the foal, will ensure the correct micro-nutrient, vitamin and mineral levels are provided for optimum development of the foal. Providing the mare with this nutritional support prior to foaling will enable her to pass on the necessary nutrient levels to her foal. NAF recommend that Mare, Foal & Youngstock is fed daily to the mare from three months before foaling through to weaning, and to the foal up until four years of age.
Composition Wheat feed, Dicalcium phosphate, Maize, Calcium carbonate, Brewers' yeast, Sodium chloride, Rapeseed oil, Whey protein powder, Whey powder, Vegetable oil (palm, coconut), Magnesium oxide.
Additives (per kg)
- Amino acids L-Lysine monohydrochloride 3.2.3 44,840 mg
- DL-Methionine 3c301 3,520 mg
- Trace Elements Calcium iodate, anhydrous 3b202 (21.80 mg) 14 mg Iodine
- Cupric sulphate, pentahydrate E 4 (9,470 mg) 2,400 mg Copper
- Ferrous sulphate, monohydrate E 1 (30,200 mg) 9,050 mg Iron
- Manganous oxide E 5 (2,270 mg) 1,410 mg Manganese
- Selenised yeast inactivated 3b8.10 (2,449 mg) 5.62 mg Selenium
- Zinc oxide 3b603 (11,600 mg) 8,360 mg Zinc
- Biotin 3a880 22.5 mg
- Calcium-D-pantothenate 3a841 351 mg
- Choline chloride 3a890 1,410 mg
- Folic acid 3a316 105 mg
- Niacinamide 3a315 623 mg
- Vitamin A 3a672a 211,000 I.U.
- Vitamin B1 3a821 351 mg
- Vitamin B12 2,340 ?g
- Vitamin B2 234 mg
- Vitamin B6 3a831 140 mg
- Vitamin D3 E 671 35,200 I.U.
- Vitamin E 3a700 15,600 I.U.
- Vitamin K3 3a711 119 mg
- Crude protein 14.6%
- Crude oils and fats 6.1%
- Crude ash 35.8%
- Crude fibre 2.7%
- Acid Insoluble Ash 3.0%
- Sodium 3.1%
- Calcium 6.3%
- Phaminsosphorous 3.4%
Add to feed daily to balance the diet of broodmares and growing youngsters, particularly those on a high fibre, low concentrate ration.
Provides micronutrients essential to healthy growth and development.
Horses & Ponies g per day scoops per day
Brood mares Horses 60-90 4-6
Ponies 30-60 2-4
Youngstock Up to 200kg 30 2
Younstock 200 - 400kg 30 - 60 2-4
Younstock 400kg + 60 - 90 4-6