Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: SD50123
- Brand: Omega Equine
At the forefront of equine joint health is this emerging ingredient.
ASU, also known as Avocado Soybean Unsaponifiables, is a natural vegetable extract consisting of one-third avocado oil and two-thirds soybean oil. This powerful ingredient is not widely known; however, studies are revealing its effectiveness in supporting joint health, particularly when it comes to managing osteoarthritis in equines.
Omega ASU Extra contains 6000mg of ASU and is fortified with Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM) and Hyaluronic Acid (HA) for optimum joint care.
- ASU is a natural extract which manages healthy levels of pro-inflammatory chemicals, sustains the synovial cells which line joints, and helps support the regeneration of healthy connective tissue. In studies is has shown to reduce the severity of articular cartilage erosion associated with equine osteoarthritis.
- MSM is a rich bio-available sulphur which offers complementary support for maintaining healthy tendons, ligaments and connective tissues
- HA is linked to sustaining healthy levels of inflammation and maintaining the synovial fluid which lubricates joints.
Popular with racehorse trainers in Ireland, ASU is an emerging ingredient which has links with managing healthy joint recovery, particularly following injury. Produced in the UK at Omega Equine’s UFAS and BETA NOPS accredited factory, it is palatable and competition legal, with approval from both FEI and Jockey Club rules.
Composition: Linseed Expeller meal, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU), Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM), Sodium Hyaluronate.
- ASU 6,000mg
- MSM 4,500mg
- Sodium Hyaluronate 30mg
- Crude Protein 19.50%
- Crude Fats & Oils 21.0%
- Crude Fibre 5.50%
- Crude Ash 2.50%
- Sodium 0.08%
Omega Equine have built a fantastic range of innovative supplements, which have proved extremely popular with equine consumers including individual leisure horse owners through to Gold Medal winning competition riders.
Having completed the development of our new manufacturing facility we are now excited and ready to produce a full range of supplements for like minded horse owners.
At Omega Equine years of research has been conducted by our company director Paul Ainsworth whose background includes competing at international level, growing ingredients and the manufacturing sector. He has researched particularly the most beneficial ingredients and how they work together to optimise equine health.
Products have been designed using the best ingredients sourced and are manufactured in our BETA NOPS accredited factory.
We offer a unique specialist range of healthy supplements from our own Cold Pressed Flax oil to Muscle products including a naturally sourced Vitamin E.
Current Specialist Blend Products are:
- Omega Rice – A well-known Conditioning Feed
- Omega Vitality – A natural source of everyday Vitamins and Minerals
- Omega Muscle – Nutritional support for natural muscle development
- Omega Vita ‘E’ – Supplemental source of natural Vitamin E
- Omega Flax Oil – Cold pressed Linseed Oil for Condition
- Omega Digest – Gut balancer and digestive aid
- Omega Hoof - Supports Natural strong Hoof horn Growth
All our products go through rigorous testing to give you peace of mind when feeding to your horse. We are excited to showcase our new range of products and share with you our forward moving brand.