Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Ready to Despatch Today Or Click & Collect in 15 Mins
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: SD50159
- Brand: Omega Equine
Chamomilehas a relaxing influence on nerves, digestion and skin.
Chamomile is a well-known herb used by humans for aiding restful sleep. A pretty plant with white flowers and feathery leaves, it is also beneficial for horse health too. It has the same relaxing properties for a horse as it does a human, soothing both the nervous and digestive systems. This is particularly relevant for horses who are of an anxious nature and/or produce loose droppings.
Feeding chamomile to your horse has a number of benefits, which include:
- Safety and naturally calming an anxious or stressed horse by providing support to the nervous system.
- Soothing and relaxing the stomach, ensuring that horses can effectively digest and absorb nutrients.
- Benefiting muscle and bone support thanks to the levels of magnesium phosphate, calcium phosphate and potassium phosphate, which are naturally found in the herb.
- Chamomile is generally fed as a dry food supplement. However, when added to warm water to create a tea, it can also be used to bathe skin. Flavonoids and essential oils in chamomile penetrate the deeper layers of the skin and efficiently soothe.
Highly palatable, Omega Equine’s Chamomile is sourced from a human grade supplier in the UK. This ensures a fresh and delicious product which is safe for both leisure horses and those in competition. Feed daily and enjoy your horse’s new, calmer approach to life.
Horses 30 g per day
Ponies 20g per day
DO NOT FEED TO PREGNANT MARES
Omega Equine have built a fantastic range of innovative supplements, which have proved extremely popular with equine consumers including individual leisure horse owners through to Gold Medal winning competition riders.
Having completed the development of our new manufacturing facility we are now excited and ready to produce a full range of supplements for like minded horse owners.
At Omega Equine years of research has been conducted by our company director Paul Ainsworth whose background includes competing at international level, growing ingredients and the manufacturing sector. He has researched particularly the most beneficial ingredients and how they work together to optimise equine health.
Products have been designed using the best ingredients sourced and are manufactured in our BETA NOPS accredited factory.
We offer a unique specialist range of healthy supplements from our own Cold Pressed Flax oil to Muscle products including a naturally sourced Vitamin E.
Current Specialist Blend Products are:
- Omega Rice – A well-known Conditioning Feed
- Omega Vitality – A natural source of everyday Vitamins and Minerals
- Omega Muscle – Nutritional support for natural muscle development
- Omega Vita ‘E’ – Supplemental source of natural Vitamin E
- Omega Flax Oil – Cold pressed Linseed Oil for Condition
- Omega Digest – Gut balancer and digestive aid
- Omega Hoof - Supports Natural strong Hoof horn Growth
All our products go through rigorous testing to give you peace of mind when feeding to your horse. We are excited to showcase our new range of products and share with you our forward moving brand.