Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Ready to Despatch Today Or Click & Collect in 15 Mins
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: SD50167
- Brand: Omega Equine
Echinacea are a group of flowering plants which belong to the daisy family, their properties naturally aidthe immune system to stay on top form
Commonly found in North America, the roots and leaves are regularly used in supplements, helping to support and maintain a resilient, strong and healthy immune system.
A powerful plant, Omega Equine have added pure Echinacea to their product line due to its significant ability to support the immune system and performance;
- Properties of the plant have shown to increase the number of phagocytes (cells that protect the body), and white blood cells. This boost maintains healthy equine immunity, which is particularly important for equines in regular travel who are frequently exposed to common yard infections
- Echinacea has both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, supporting cells experiencing oxidative stress and managing the impact of inflammation
- Finally, Echinacea has been linked to increasing the size and concentration of red blood cells, improving blood quality. Essential for competition horses, this enables the healthy transportation of oxygen, essential for optimum performance.
Omega Equine’s Echinacea is sourced from high-grade suppliers to ensure quality and consistency. This sweet-smelling, highly palatable supplement is competition legal and fast-becoming one of the most popular products for competition animals. Constant travelling and new stabling need no longer be a fear; horses and ponies stay healthy and on top form with Omega Echinacea.
Ponies and small Horses 7-10g per day
Horses 500kg+ 10-15g per day
DO NOT FEED TO MARES IN FOAL
Omega Equine have built a fantastic range of innovative supplements, which have proved extremely popular with equine consumers including individual leisure horse owners through to Gold Medal winning competition riders.
Having completed the development of our new manufacturing facility we are now excited and ready to produce a full range of supplements for like minded horse owners.
At Omega Equine years of research has been conducted by our company director Paul Ainsworth whose background includes competing at international level, growing ingredients and the manufacturing sector. He has researched particularly the most beneficial ingredients and how they work together to optimise equine health.
Products have been designed using the best ingredients sourced and are manufactured in our BETA NOPS accredited factory.
We offer a unique specialist range of healthy supplements from our own Cold Pressed Flax oil to Muscle products including a naturally sourced Vitamin E.
Current Specialist Blend Products are:
- Omega Rice – A well-known Conditioning Feed
- Omega Vitality – A natural source of everyday Vitamins and Minerals
- Omega Muscle – Nutritional support for natural muscle development
- Omega Vita ‘E’ – Supplemental source of natural Vitamin E
- Omega Flax Oil – Cold pressed Linseed Oil for Condition
- Omega Digest – Gut balancer and digestive aid
- Omega Hoof - Supports Natural strong Hoof horn Growth
All our products go through rigorous testing to give you peace of mind when feeding to your horse. We are excited to showcase our new range of products and share with you our forward moving brand.