Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Ready to Despatch Today Or Click & Collect in 15 Mins
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: SD50140
- Brand: Omega Equine
An effective supplement for supporting cartilage and joint health in your horse or pony.
Glucosamine is an amino-sugar which occurs naturally inside a horse’s body. It mainly assists with healthy cartilage production but also benefits the health of collagen, joint fluid, tendons and ligaments. Omega Glucosamine Extra is fortified with MSM and hyaluronic acid (HA) for optimum joint health. Levels of glucosamine decline with age and when additional joint support is required, a supplement is considered a good option.
The ingredients within this simple yet effective supplement benefit joint health because:
- Glucosamine is well known for maintaining a healthy cartilage matrix. It is also a key component of the body’s natural joint repair and renew process, helping horses efficiently withstand daily wear and tear, and joint stress.
- Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM) is a rich bio-available sulphur which offers complementary support for maintaining healthy tendons, ligaments and connective tissues.
- Hyaluronic acid is linked to sustaining healthy levels of inflammation and maintaining the synovial fluid which lubricates joints.
When it comes to the everyday maintenance of joints, Omega Glucosamine Extra is a fantastic choice for horse owners. Each serving contains 12,000 milligrams of glucosamine which is the recommended amount for peak joint health. Produced in the UK from natural, high-quality ingredients, it is highly palatable and competition legal.
- Crude Protein 17.00%
- Crude Fats & Oils 3.70%
- Crude Fibre 1.80%
- Crude Ash 12.00%
- Sodium 0.03%
- Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI
- Linseed Meal
- Methyl Sulphonyl
- Methane (MSM)
- Sodium Hyaluronate (HA)
Key Ingredients per 30g:
- Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI 12,100mg
- MSM 2,160mg
- Sodium Hyaluronate 15mg
To help the environment all of our pots can be recycled!