Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Ready to Despatch Today!
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: SD50142
- Brand: Omega Equine
The modern horse or pony often need some support for their gastric and digestive health.
Horses evolved as grazers however, the modern equine diet is very different. Rich, high-protein and high-energy, concentrated feeds are accompanied with exercise, travel, competition, stress and long stabling periods. These factors can impact health, having a knock-on effect on condition and performance.
Any level of competition horses, particularly in show jumping and racing, can benefit from support which maintains a healthy gastric system. Omega Equine’s Ulsoothe is designed to naturally sustain gastric and digestive health using the following ingredients:
- Calcium and magnesium aid the gastric system.
- The fruit extract and linseed expeller used in Ulsoothe acts as a lining for the gastric tract, both soothing it and sustaining a healthy and natural barrier.
- Pure aloe vera maintains the health of the intestines and digestive system while also lubricating the digestive tract. This helps ensure horses correctly digest food and effectively absorb nutrients.
- Super fruit, sea buckthorn is full omega fatty acids. These maintain healthy skin and hooves, and provide mental, digestive, reproductive, pulmonary and joint support.
A horse’s diet needs careful management, however navigating complex requirements alongside intense lifestyles need not be difficult. Omega Equine’s Ulsoothe simply and naturally supports gastric and digestive health, so that busy horses can flourish in every situation.
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
- Fruit Extract
- Linseed Expeller
- Calcium Carbonate
- Apple Pectin
- Magnesium Oxide
- Sea Buckthorn
- Ricebran Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E 3a700 (alpha-tocopherol acetate) 22,850iu
- Zinc 3b612 (zinc chelate of protein hydrolysates) 525mg
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (NCYC sc47) 10 x 1010 kg. 10 x 107/g
- Crude Protein 9.7%
- Crude Fibre 1.6%
- Crude Oils & Fats 12%
- Crude Ash 9.6%
- Sodium 0.14%