Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: SD11319
- Brand: Protexin
Gut Lix is a health lick containing essential salt and minerals that are vital to a horse or pony’s diet. It also contains Preplex® prebiotics to support their gut health and nourish the beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Using only the purest salt from Cheshire and a highly palatable apple flavour, Gut Lix contains no sugar or molasses so offers a healthier treat and helps avoid any unnecessary weight issues.
Gut Lix contains optimum levels of minerals and trace elements and can be used all year round, especially during the summer months to replace lost essential minerals.
- Contains vital minerals
- Preplex® prebiotics to nourish the beneficial bacteria in the horse’s gut
- BETA NOPS approved
- British salt – purest salt from Cheshire
- Encourages salivation
- Highly palatable – tasty apple flavour
BETA NOPS ADM Protexin are proud to be members of BETA and are NOPS accredited so you can be assured that all products within the Protexin Equine Premium range are fully compliant.
Directions for use
Can be used all year round and especially during the summer months to replace lost essential minerals. Feed free access.
Gut Lix will fit into most salt lick holders. Alternatively, put a Gut Lix into a feed bucket and feed from the floor.
PLEASE NOTE, CONTAINS COPPER. DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP.
Specification Additives: Compounds of Trace Elements (per kg)
- 3b302 Cobalt (Cobalt (II) carbonate monohydrate [20mg]): 10mg
- 3b405 Copper (Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate [3200mg]): 800mg
- 3b406 Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acids hydrate [1670mg]): 200mg
- 3b502 Manganese (Manganese (II) oxide [170mg]): 100mg
- 3b504 Manganese (Manganese chelate of amino acids hydrate [500mg]): 50mg
- 3b801 Selenium (Sodium selenite [10mg]): 4mg
- 3b8.10 Selenium (Organic form of selenium produced by saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060 [1000mg]): 1mg
- 3b603 Zinc (Zinc oxide [2850mg]): 2100mg
- 3b606 Zinc (Zinc-chelate of amino acids hydrate [3260mg]): 400mg
- 3b202 Iodine (Calcium iodate anhydrous [100mg]): 60mg
Technological additives Preplex® prebiotic - Acacia (Gum arabic)
Composition: Sodium chloride, Preplex® prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharides), Magnesium oxide. Analytical Constituents: Sodium 34.5% Magnesium 2.5% Calcium 0.05% Phosphorus 0.0%
ADM Protexin manufacturer of the Protexin Equine Premium range of Gut Health Products, are dedicated to producing innovative research-based products of the highest quality. Their unrivalled experience in manufacturing products for over 25 years, together with quality assurance and accreditation, is second to none.
Quality assurance is of utmost importance to them and is implemented and maintained by their in-house team, backed by an in-house Company Microbiologist and independent ISO 17025:2005 accredited microbiological and analytical laboratories.