Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: SD11446
- Brand: Samshield
This Samshield Miss Shield has:
- A Blue Miss Shield Shadowmatt Shell
- A Blue Paradise Shine Top
- A Paradise Shine Frontal Band
- A Black Chrome Trim
- A Black Chrome Blazon
This hat will need a Samshield memory foam Liner in the size needed to ensure the correct fit for your head and Shell size.
Please choose the Liner size that corresponds to the hat size ordered. Click Here for Liners.
MATERIALS FOR OPTIMAL SAFETY The outer shell of the Shadowmatt is made of polycarbonate, which is a material used, among other things, for high-end motorcycle helmets. It is covered with anti-scratch mat painting. The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact.
STABILITY The internal comfort foam, “shape memory”-kind, ensuring a constant thickness over the years of use and the semi-rigid jugular cancel all risks of tipping the helmet in case of a violent movement. This internal comfort foam is removable thanks to a much stronger clip system than the scratch/Velcro system. It can therefore be washed at will in order to constantly be able to wear a clean and fragrant helmet.
PERFECT SIZE ADJUSTMENT FOR UNMATCHED COMFORT A thorough anthropomorphic study led to design an inner-shell form generating an unmatched comfort. 3 shell sizes are available: S, M, L. Each shell can accommodate 4 to 5 inner foams of different sizes in order to obtain a perfect adjustment to the rider’s head. The size grid is available from 52 to 61. With this system, it is also possible to follow the growth of a young rider.
POWERFUL INTERNAL AIRFLOW Equipped with a front air inlet, the Shadowmatt helmet provides exceptional ventilation. Fresh air is channeled from the front entrance to the back extractors around comfort foam which prevents from sweating. This concept generates a strong internal airflow avoiding the need for visible and unsightly air inlets: the equestrian elegance is retained without banishing technicality and comfort.
SAMSHIELD HATS Are:
Made in 4 available shell colors (black, navy blue, chocolate, dark grey)
You can select:
- Shell sizes: Small, Medium or Large which then take a liner made from memory foam for a comfortable fit. These can be removed for washing to keep your hat clean and fresh.
- 30 colours of trim (chrome, chrome black, pink gold, ivory, navy blue mat…)
- 2 Swarovski® stones embeded trim (5 frontal stones or 250+5 stones). Stones color available: gold, crystal, crystal-black, light blue, pink, red, orange
- 17 materials for the top part (leather, Alcantara®, Flower Leather, Crystal Fabric Swarovski®, Flower Swarovski, Lizard, Python, Galuchat, Crocodile, Lozenge Swarovski, Shimmer Leather, Crystal Medley®, Shield Swarovski, Sparkling, Flower Swarovski Jewelry, Crystal Comet, Crystal Comet Light)
- 4 colours of blason/air vent (chrome, chrome black, chrome gold, pink gold)
- You can also add your sponsor, your team logo, your name or the flag of your country.
THE HELMETS STANDARDS
Samshield exceeds safety standards required.
The certification standards guarantee the conformity and quality of horse-riding helmets.
They allow the indispensable approval for horse-riding usage at the highest level by subjecting the helmets to various tests and checks:
- Impact on the helmet’s front, back and lateral sections
- Stability on the head in case of a fall
- Lateral crushing
- Resistance of the retention system.
These standards are very strict and evolve regularly to better protect riders.
This year, certification standards have advanced by integrating new technical constraints.
Samshield works with the CRITT (a French certified laboratory renowned for being the most demanding in the world) to ensure that all its products respect these standards.
By considering requirements right from the initial design of the product, they are best able to meet these standards.
- The impact test corresponds to a horse rider falling on his head. It measures the helmet’s ability to absorb a blunt impact. The requirement of this new standard became very closed to motorcycle helmets standard.
- The side-distortion test simulates the squashing of the helmet by a horse. It measures the ability of the helmet to resist distortion. This test didn’t exist in previous standards. It’s the same requirement than for motorcycle helmets.
- The penetration test measures the resistance the helmet offers to a pointed object that could penetrate the ventilation area.
The tests results are very positive, and considerably higher than standard scores.
Samshield is proud to propose products of exceptional quality which exceed the highest safety standards.
Shadowmatt and Premium helmets meet CE EN1384:2017 and ASTM/SEI standards. LOGO-VG1_ASTM
|Hat Type:||Traditional/Classic Hat|