Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Ready to Despatch Today Or Click & Collect in 15 Mins
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19838.2
- Brand: Woof Wear
Woof Wear Club Fetlock Boot is beautifully designed for jumping and schooling, preventing knocks and abrasions of your horse's legs. They are strong enough to wear day to day and smart enough for competitions. Very lightweight to hold and flexible, not to mention soft to touch. Featuring a 5.5mm closed cell neoprene to ensure breathability is at its best whilst not retaining water. A very hard wearing strike pad with an extra layer of padding to provide protection at its peak. Recessed stitching for a longer more durable life, also a high-density double lock strap, ensuring the boot remains secure and snug.
- 5.5 mm closed cell neoprene
- Light and flexible even when wet – does not retain water
- Hard wearing strike pad with added padding
- Recessed stitching for longer life
- High-density double lock strap
- Undo the double locking straps and open the boot flat
- Standing on the outside of your horse’s leg slide the boot down the inside of the horse’s leg (going with the direction of the hair) until the strike pad of the boot cups around the fetlock
- Close the main supporting strap (the fluffy one) first towards the back of the leg
- Then close the final strap back over it to secure it in place.
- Take a look round the leg to ensure the fetlock is covered, yet the boot is not restricting the movement of the joint
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
In 1981, Louise Woof pioneered the 'Woof Boot' - the first brushing boot to be made from neoprene. This was a major innovation compared with the traditional leather boots at the time as it meant that horses could be protected with boots that were light, durable and easy to care for. For more than thirty years now Woof Wear has been at the forefront of equestrian protection and their products are being valued equally by leisure riders, professionals and even the Police Forces across the UK. Not least they are very proud to be the producer of the UK's best selling general-purpose brushing boot!