Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19943
- Brand: Woof Wear
Woof Wear Dressage Wraps are beautifully designed and made work boots. They are a quick and easy alternative to bandaging but offer the same support and protection around the fetlock and tendons. Smart, stylish and flexible, the Dressage Wrap allows full flexibility of movement and the 7mm breathable neoprene keeps joints and tendons cool. Available in a variety of colours for all your matchy-matchy needs!
Technology Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions. Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool. Suitable for everyday use including schooling, warm up, training and clinics. The plush outer material allows for a wide range of strap adjustment around the leg.
- 7mm Breathable Neoprene - allowing airflow to help keep joints and tendons cool.
- Ergonomic lower support strap - with extra security
- Plush Outer - for a wide range of strap adjustment
- Wide multi-touch & close straps - for a secure fit
- Lightweight, flexible and comfortable
- Suitable for front and hind legs.
Fitting dressage wraps:
1. Make sure that the horse's leg is clean and dry and that the hair has been smoothed down.
2. Open the boot, by undoing the straps and place the boot on the inside part of the leg slightly higher than is necessary.
3. Slide the boot down, following the direction of the hair until you feel the boot cup around the fetlock.
4. Fasten the middle strap first, attaching the hook to the plush loop material of the boot (ensuring that you are tightening the straps from the front to the back of the horse).
5. Continue with the other straps ensuring even tension on all. Finish with the bottom strap which cups around the fetlock and secures at an upward angle on the plush material towards the front of the horse’s leg.
6. The boot should sit snugly around the leg without being too tight or too loose. In order to check that the boots won't interfere with the horse when it moves, flex the horse's leg and check that no skin or fur is being pinched or pulled on the flexed side of the joint.
7. Keep the plush material free from debris to ensure the most secure closure possible.
8. Dressage wraps are machine washable at 30 degrees, we would recommend closing the straps before washing.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
In 1981, Louise Woof pioneered the 'Woof Boot' - the first brushing boot to be made from neoprene. This was a major innovation compared with the traditional leather boots at the time as it meant that horses could be protected with boots that were light, durable and easy to care for. For more than thirty years now Woof Wear has been at the forefront of equestrian protection and their products are being valued equally by leisure riders, professionals and even the Police Forces across the UK. Not least they are very proud to be the producer of the UK's best selling general-purpose brushing boot!