Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Ready to Despatch Today Or Click & Collect in 15 Mins
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: SS11340
- Brand: Woof Wear
- 7mm closed cell neoprene.
- Wide, high density touch close straps.
- Elasticated mesh pockets allow safe containment of ice and therapy packs.
- Large landing pad allows maximum strap adjustment ensuring a secure fit.
- Packs can be heated up or cooled down, dependent on the type of injury being treated and are fully reusable.
- Sold in pairs with 4 x Hot and Cold Therapy packs included (2 per boot).
In 1981, Louise Woof pioneered the 'Woof Boot' - the first brushing boot to be made from neoprene. This was a major innovation compared with the traditional leather boots at the time as it meant that horses could be protected with boots that were light, durable and easy to care for. For more than thirty years now Woof Wear has been at the forefront of equestrian protection and their products are being valued equally by leisure riders, professionals and even the Police Forces across the UK. Not least they are very proud to be the producer of the UK's best selling general-purpose brushing boot!