Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19856
- Brand: Woof Wear
Woof Wear Polo Bandages are stunningly made and look super smart on any horse or pony! Bandaging is all the rage at the moment, and we offer Woof Wear bandages in a comprehensive choice of colours for all your Matchy-Matchy needs! Designed and manufactured from luxurious fleece, they are suitable for use during schooling, dressage warm-up and gentle exercise providing light support to the leg. Bandaging can be tricky, and it is paramount that it is done correctly, so please take a look at our fitting guide!
- Manufactured from a new luxurious fleece
- 2.7m long x 120mm wide
- Designed to be used with or without a protective pad underneath (leg wraps available separately)
- Sold in packs of four
- When fitting bandages it is extremely important to apply the bandage with even pressure all the way down the leg
- Too tight and you will restrict blood flow to the structures in the leg
- Too loose and it will slip down and the horse could trip or get caught up in it.
- Bandages will need to be removed from packaging and re-rolled before applying to the horse
- Open the bandage up and take the hook tab and fold back on to the loop tab.
- Roll the bandage tightly inwards
- Once it is rolled you are now ready to fit the bandage to your horse’s leg
- For the near side legs, take the bandage in your right hand and end in your left
- Lie the end of the bandage flat against the horse’s leg just under the knee
- Wrap the bandage with even pressure around the leg (anticlockwise), ensuring there is a 1cm overlap each wrap
- Go down the leg to the fetlock and then come back up finishing your bandage at the top (just under the knee) with the hook and loop fastening towards the back of the leg.
- Repeat with offside legs but hold the bandage roll in your left hand and wrap clockwise.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave in strong sunlight
In 1981, Louise Woof pioneered the 'Woof Boot' - the first brushing boot to be made from neoprene. This was a major innovation compared with the traditional leather boots at the time as it meant that horses could be protected with boots that were light, durable and easy to care for. For more than thirty years now Woof Wear has been at the forefront of equestrian protection and their products are being valued equally by leisure riders, professionals and even the Police Forces across the UK. Not least they are very proud to be the producer of the UK's best selling general-purpose brushing boot!