Spend £50 for Free UK Delivery
Ready to Despatch Today Or Click & Collect in 15 Mins
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19933
- Brand: Woof Wear
Woof Wears Pro Fetlock Boots are super smart and stylish, being incredibly lightweight yet protective. Offering superb protection against strike and brushing injuries whilst allowing unrestricted movement of the joints. The Pro Fetlock boot is suitable for day-to-day schooling but it smart enough for top-level competition. Conforms to British Showjumping and FEI young horse class regulations.
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable, due to its closed cell properties does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation; keeping your horse's legs cool.
- Ergonomic design to allow for full freedom of movement
- 7mm breathable neoprene with nylon jersey lining for comfort
- Double lock strap for a secure fit
- Conforms to British Showjumping and FEI young horse class regulations
- Undo the double locking straps and open the boot flat
- Standing on the outside of your horse’s leg slide the boot down the inside of the horse’s leg (going with the direction of the hair) until the strike pad of the boot cups around the fetlock
- Close the main supporting strap (the fluffy one) first towards the back of the leg
- Then close the final strap back over it to secure it in place.
- Take a look round the leg to ensure the fetlock is covered, yet the boot is not restricting the movement of the joint
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
In 1981, Louise Woof pioneered the 'Woof Boot' - the first brushing boot to be made from neoprene. This was a major innovation compared with the traditional leather boots at the time as it meant that horses could be protected with boots that were light, durable and easy to care for. For more than thirty years now Woof Wear has been at the forefront of equestrian protection and their products are being valued equally by leisure riders, professionals and even the Police Forces across the UK. Not least they are very proud to be the producer of the UK's best selling general-purpose brushing boot!