Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ20215
- Brand: Woof Wear
Woof Wear Waffle Knit Bamboo Short Riding Socks are beautifully made with technical designs, keeping your feet cool and comfortable. Available in a variety of colours, these socks are very stylish and smart. Riding socks are usually worn to easily slide your feet into any boot while keeping your breeches tucked in and snug.
Made with Bamboo Fibre, the Woof Wear Short Riding Sock is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. These socks have twice the wicking property of cotton making evaporation of moisture virtually instantaneous. Now with ‘Waffle Knit’ technology which provides a larger surface area, therefore, accelerating the evaporation of moisture away from your feet keeping them dry. The thermostatic effect ensures the socks are warm in winter and cool in summer and the padded heel and toe with elasticated arch support give a comfortable and ergonomic fit.
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- Tumble dry on a low setting
- Fresh new look Waffle knit which accelerates evaporation of moisture to keep feet dry
- Made with Bamboo Fibre offering twice the wicking effect of cotton
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal for fresher feet all day long
- Thermostatic effect keeps feet warm in winter and cool in summer
- Padded toe and heel for added comfort and protection against rubbing
- Elastic foot arch panels for support and comfort
- 52% Bamboo Fibre, 22% Cotton, 19% Elastane and 7% Nylon
- Long calf panel for added support and warmth
- Pack contains 2 pairs
In 1981, Louise Woof pioneered the 'Woof Boot' - the first brushing boot to be made from neoprene. This was a major innovation compared with the traditional leather boots at the time as it meant that horses could be protected with boots that were light, durable and easy to care for. For more than thirty years now Woof Wear has been at the forefront of equestrian protection and their products are being valued equally by leisure riders, professionals and even the Police Forces across the UK. Not least they are very proud to be the producer of the UK's best selling general-purpose brushing boot!