Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19737
- Brand: Woof Wear
Woof Wears Single Lock Brushing boots are perfect for every day use and competitions, with a super smart and stylish look. Durable and easy to use these boots offer most effective protection against brushing, knocks and abrasions.
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable due to its closed cell properties it does not absorb water concluding that your horse boots rain light even in wet conditions. Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool.
- 5.5mm breathable neoprene – does not retain water
- Hard wearing strike pad with added padding
- Ergonomic design
- Recessed stitching
- High-density single lock straps
- Suitable for both front and hind legs
- Sold in pairs
1. Make sure that the horse's leg is clean and dry and that the hair has been smoothed down.
2. Place the padded part of the boot to the inside of the leg.
3. Fasten the middle strap first and then the other straps ensuring even tension on all straps. The boot should sit snugly around the leg with out being too tight or too loose.
4. In order to check that the boots won't interfere with the horse when it moves, flex the horses leg and check that no skin or fur is being pinched or pulled on the flexed side of the joint. When you are happy that the boot is allowing the joint to flex check that the bottom strap is sitting above the fetlock. You are aiming to give the horse as much coverage without interfering with the joints.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
In 1981, Louise Woof pioneered the 'Woof Boot' - the first brushing boot to be made from neoprene. This was a major innovation compared with the traditional leather boots at the time as it meant that horses could be protected with boots that were light, durable and easy to care for. For more than thirty years now Woof Wear has been at the forefront of equestrian protection and their products are being valued equally by leisure riders, professionals and even the Police Forces across the UK. Not least they are very proud to be the producer of the UK's best selling general-purpose brushing boot!