Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Ready to Despatch Today!
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ19923.1
- Brand: Woof Wear
Woof Wear Smart Fetlock Boots are incredibly lightweight, protective and have a very stylish feel and design. With new smart D30 technology these boots are designed to protect your horse's vulnerable parts of the legs. We love these boots at Equikit, and the concept of the D30 technology as well as looking super smart! They are durable enough for day to day and smart enough for competitions.
This striking open-front fetlock boot combines D3O technology with breathable neoprene and an ergonomic vented double shell to provide exceptional protection against knocks and brushing injuries.
D3O® offers ‘Protection on Demand’ and has been utilised by Woof Wear to provide the ultimate protective boot. Using modern design with the latest technology Woof Wear have created lightweight, hardwearing and technical protection for our horses’ legs. Because we know you want the best for your horse.
D3O® impact protection is a patented technology used to create a soft and flexible shock absorbing barrier featuring unique molecular properties. At rest its molecules flow freely, but on impact, they lock together to absorb impact energy and reduce the force transmitted. This reaction is counter-intuitive. The greater the force of the impact, the more the molecules lock together and the greater the protection.
- 7mm breathable neoprene base with tough vented PU shell
- D3O foam inserts for ‘Protection on Demand’
- Contrasting mesh panels to prevent grit ingress
- Branded elastic straps with secure billet fastenings
- Recessed stitching for strength and durability
- Soft lycra binding for comfort
- Undo the tabs and studs and open the boot flat
- Standing on the outside of your horse’s leg slide the boot down the inside of the horse’s leg (going with the direction of the hair) until the strike pad of the boot cups around the fetlock
- Close the straps.
- Take a look round the leg to ensure the fetlock is covered, yet the boot is not restricting the movement of the joint
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
In 1981, Louise Woof pioneered the 'Woof Boot' - the first brushing boot to be made from neoprene. This was a major innovation compared with the traditional leather boots at the time as it meant that horses could be protected with boots that were light, durable and easy to care for. For more than thirty years now Woof Wear has been at the forefront of equestrian protection and their products are being valued equally by leisure riders, professionals and even the Police Forces across the UK. Not least they are very proud to be the producer of the UK's best selling general-purpose brushing boot!