Spend £100 for Free UK Delivery
Delivery time approx. 3-4 working days
30 Day Quibble-Free Returns
- Product Code: EQ20194
- Brand: Woof Wear
Woof Wear travelling boots are designed to be sturdy and protective, yet comfortable for your horse and pony while travelling. Boots are an alternative to badgering your horse, so if your horse is not keen on the idea of bandaging, travel boots are a quick, efficient way to provide protection and support.
Properties of these travel boots include; three quick and easy fastening velcro straps ensuring these boots do not sag or slip. With a wrap-around effect for peak protection to the coronet, knee and hock of your horse or pony. These boots also feature PP Hoof Guards for increased strength, security and durability.
Manufactured with incredibly tough 600 deniers ripstop exterior and high-density foam inner with a fleece lining. The fleece lining has wicking properties to keep legs cool and dry.
- Wrap-around system to offer enhanced protection to the coronet, knee and hock T
- ough & Durable 600 Denier Ripstop outer
- High density foam inner with wicking fleece lining
- Fully adjustable straps to ensure a snug fit PP hoof guards for added strength, protection and durability
- Sold in sets of four in Black/Silver and Navy/Silver
- You will find two front boots and two hind boots in the Travel Boot pack
- The shorter boots fit on the front legs and the larger boots are for the hind legs
- Undo the hook and loop straps and open the boots flat
- Place the inner centre seam of the boot down the back of the horse’s leg
- Wrap the sides of the boot around the leg securing firmly with the hook and loop fastenings.
- Ensure the knees on the front legs and hocks on the hinds are covered by the boot
- Pull the boot down (with the direction of the hair) to ensure the coronet band is protected.
- These boots should be at least 1 cm from the ground
- Close all straps prior to washing It is recommended to only wash two boots at a time, with no other articles
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- Pull into shape whilst damp
- DO NOT tumble dry
- Dry away from direct heat
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
In 1981, Louise Woof pioneered the 'Woof Boot' - the first brushing boot to be made from neoprene. This was a major innovation compared with the traditional leather boots at the time as it meant that horses could be protected with boots that were light, durable and easy to care for. For more than thirty years now Woof Wear has been at the forefront of equestrian protection and their products are being valued equally by leisure riders, professionals and even the Police Forces across the UK. Not least they are very proud to be the producer of the UK's best selling general-purpose brushing boot!